- Bogaudio modules have been updated to the latest available version. There’s a bunch of very interesting new modules, including VCFs and equalizers.
- MI modules got some improvements and fixes to their UI.
- Fixed a crash when switching range parameter of Audible Instruments Tidal Modulator 2.
- Fixed Audible Instruments Modal Synthesizer STRENGTH input which was previously inverted. For compatibility, the old behaviour can be enabled in the module menu and is enabled automatically for existing patches.
- [macOS] Fixed a problem with automation disabling when using miRack AU plugin in Ableton Live. This requires to update the legacy miRack AU component, visit its page to download.
- New Reset command at the bottom of the Patch menu allows to disconnect all cables or initialize all modules in a patch at once.
- Added 32-channel audio output and input modules. These bigger modules are not shown in the module browser, use module menu to set the number of channels to 32.
- Fixed occasional module movement issues when zoomed.
- [macOS] ⌘+/⌘-/⌘0 shortcuts now work in AU plugin.
- [macOS] Fixed initial parameter values not sent to host when adding a new instance of miRack Legacy AU with a preset.